Base Maintenance


Through its parent company JetMS Regional and JET MS, JETMS Completions Group is able to offer a broad portfolio of services ranging from minor inspections to heavy maintenance, cabin refurbishment, aircraft interior design and renovation works. Almost 70% of our maintenance services are performed and supplied by our in-house shops and services. The remaining 30% of aircraft maintenance and support services are provided by our network of EASA certified partners.

Base maintenance capabilities:


Leaders in creating successful and impressive products

An empathetic understanding of our clients’ ambitions, and a precise awareness of timescale and budget enables us to deliver the perfect solution every time. We work with a large range of clients including both large global airlines and private aircraft owners. No matter the size of your project, RAS has the experience and expertise to satisfy your needs.

Check out our work

If you need any further help contact us today and a member of our team will be in touch.